Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is something unique

Hi. I am updating this blog after a long time. I haven't had much travel in the last few weeks, once went to the Troon beach, the photos of which have already been uploaded in all the social networking sites. I actually am quite bored with this travelogue thing, I mean you too would be bored with it - because half the time, I keep blabbering about the scenic beauty of this place and the other half the time, it's my work-atmosphere that I keep recounting. So, now I will write only on some special occasions, something really unique like today, I have got something to relate:
  • My Professor has gone to Berlin for a week for a conference. That means no-one is going to check my progress over the next week. Certainly, that would make me happy. I too thought so. But, today after work, I felt very bad. To be precise, I missed my Professor.

    Every morning he would come to my table with a cup of coffee in his hand and exclaimed to me the most enthusiastic 'Good Morning' ever. Then he would ask about what new have I done in my work, what I should do and gave me some brilliant out-of-the-box ideas that he had in mind about application of the thing which we were trying to design. And at the end of the day, he would again have a 15 minutes talk with me asking how things were going, what plans do I have for the weekend, some things about India and then I would ask him about him and his family and with an impeccable smile he used to bid me a bye. I would come back home elated.

    And today, when he was not around, I could feel his absence. I feel great to have finally found a teacher, who I miss when he's not around. This is the first time I am feeling such a thing in my life.
  • Graffiti will stagnate for sometime, about a week or so, since I am busy with organizing and coordinating the publishing work of my novel through internet. Meanwhile, I am going on a trip to Northern Scotland over this weekend, heard that it is breathtakingly beautiful.

  • I found that I can compose poems quite easily now. It feels good, after-all 'again' my experience echoed with my philosophy of life - 'Persistence triumphs.'
P.S. Three romantic movies you must watch - The Notebook, Indecent Proposal and P.S. I love you.

1 comment:

Chaitali Shah said...

I have read the book 'Notebook'


I would recommend

Old ones.........
Guess who's come for dinner?
Come September

Then.........
Pretty Women
A walk in the clouds

Quite recent
Music and Lyrics
Proposal
Ugly truth